April 14, 2022
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT BFCESD
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, Al Dirkes-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, James Whitehead-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson Dan Wichser–Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold a meeting on Thursday April 14th, 2022 6:30 PM at the at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI
at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call.
- Approve March 10, 2022 Meeting
- Public Input.
- Fire Department
- Discuss Mutual aid agreement with Village of Weyerhaeuser Fire
- Ambulance Service
- Consider getting a BFCESD Auxiliary Committee formed.
- Review BFCESD Contact List and Sub Committee
- Fund Raising Committee
- Consider a contract with Mandy Gordon to write grants for the
- Building Committee
- Discuss Construction Contract Review and Approval
- Discuss Ground Breaking Ceremony for the new
- Updated Bylaws
- Approve donations that were received since the last
- Approve Bookkeepers report.
- Approve Bills as presented for
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.