February 11th, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday February 11, 2021 at the Birchwood School Commons
Birchwood School Commonsat 6:30 PM.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- ApproveJ anuary 14, 2021 Zoom Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Fire Department Report.
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Two Rivers Accounting, LLC report on fund balances.
- Fund Balance Policy.
- Fundraising Committee report.
- Building Committee report.
- Open discussion regarding building project and direction going forward.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Accept the donation of a laptop computer from Tim Stearns.
- Consider interest charges for Town of Cedar Lake late payment of 2020 assessment.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and Approve invoices for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
(includes agenda, reports, and correspondence)
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.