January 13, 2022
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT Monthly Meeting
280 Edenharter Rd, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, Al Dirkes-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Leroy Sandridge-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold a meeting on Thursday January 13th, 2022 6:30 PM at the Jan 13, 2022, at 6:30 p.m., at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
Jan 13, 2022, at 6:30 p.m., at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve Dec 16, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Fire Department Report.
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Discuss fundraising.
- Address Expired Cleveland Matching Grant options.
- Building Committee report and update on Construction Insurance.
- Approve Building plans from NWB
- Update on Risk Assessment that the auditor Brandon Willger mentioned.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report
- Approve Bills as presented for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.