January 14th, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday January 14, 2021 via Zoom
Zoomat 6:30 PM. Public interested in attending this scheduled Zoom meeting send your request to email@example.com
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Approve December 10, 2020 Zoom Meeting Minutes.
- Fire Department Report.
- Determine signers for BFCESD banking and credit accounts due to change of officer.
- Consider plans for ambulance purchase.
- Approve the purchase of a laptop computer for use by the BFCESD President.
- Review 2020 financials and 2015 Fund Balance Policy.
- Approve or Reject invoice from Cedar Lake for Storage of Fire Truck and Trailer.
- Building Committee report.
- Open discussion regarding building project and direction going forward.
- Update on promissory notes for the building project and authorization for President to seek attorney comments on draft of promissory notes if
- Review and determine items regarding policy and procedure for consideration or action at a future meeting.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting and consider appointing a Fundraising Committee.
- Accept Bookkeepers report and Approve invoices for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
Download Packet with Relevant Files: Jan. 14th Packet
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.