June 9, 2022
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT Monthly Meeting
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, Al Dirkes-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, James Whitehead-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, Dan Wichser–Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold a meeting on Thursday June 9th, 2022 6:30 PM at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve May 12, 2022 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Fire Department Report.
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Approve Rent of the Office suite B Loomis Ave.
- Update on BFCESD Auxiliary Committee
- Review BFCESD Contact List and Sub Committee Assignments.
- Consider combining fundraising committee with building committee
- Fund Raising Committee Report.
- Building Committee report.
- Updated Bylaws review.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report.
- Approve Bills as presented for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.