March 9, 2023
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT Monthly Meeting
280 Edenharter Rd, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, Al Dirkes-Town of Doyle, Scott Spaeth-Town of Edgewater, James Whitehead-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson , Dan Wichser–Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold a meeting on Thursday March 9th, 2023 6:30 PM at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve Feb 9, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report
- Ambulance Service Report
- BFCESD Auxiliary Report
- Building/ Fund Raising Committee report
- Report from Dan Wichser on way to possibly recoup money from Fire Calls
- Long Term Capital Plan for Fire and Ambulance Department
- Discussion on EMS covered area that have to pay for service other than BFCESD.
- New Business
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Approve Bookkeepers report
- Approve Bills as presented for payment
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.