October 8th, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday October 8, 2020 at the Birchwood School Commons
Birchwood School Commonsat 6:30 PM.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire DepLttment Report
- Ambulance Service Report
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Approve the web page and on using paypal for donations on web page
- Update from the Cleveland’s regarding their matching grant
- Update from Building Committee
- Vote on whether to extend and/or accept partial payments on the Promissory notes for the new building
- Review letter from BFCESD attorney regarding the BFCESD Original agreement and the proposed by-laws.
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee, discussion of updated By-laws, vote on the updated By-laws
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.