September 16, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, ________-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Leroy Sandridge-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold a meeting on September 16th, 2021 6:30 PM at the at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve Aug 19, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Request from Richard Stowe-Town of Birchwood to address item B on the BFCESD Bylaws regarding withdrawal of sections T38N R10 25-36 effective 12/31/2015
- Discuss what is being done with the property east of the Mill that the BFCESD owns
- Appoint a Commissioner to be on the Dairy State Bank accounts that is a non-signer to replace Tim Stearns
- Fire Department Report.
- Discuss water usage at the Fire Hall and for Fire’s
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Fundraising Committee report.
- Building Committee report.
- Discuss Risk Assessment that the auditor Brandon Willger mentioned.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report.
- Approve Bills as presented for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.