August 13th, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Steams-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday August 13, 2020 at the Birchwood School Commons
Birchwood School Commonsat 6:30 PM.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Presentation of 2019 audit
- Fire Department Report, including approving the 2021 budget
- Ambulance Service Report, including approving the 2021 budget
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Update from Building Committee
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee, discussion of updated Constitution and By-laws, vote on the updated Constitution and By-laws
- Discussion and action on investment change for the SAP program necessitated by sponsor change.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.