August 19, 2021 **AMENDED**
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, ________-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater,
Leroy Sandridge-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on August 19th, 2021 6:30 PM, at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Presentation of 2020 Audit
- Approve July 15, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Elect new President and any unfilled open positions
- Appoint New Building Committee Chair
- Request from Richard Stowe-Town of Birchwood to address item B on the BFCESD Bylaws regarding withdrawal of sections T38N R10 25-26 effective 12/31/2015
- Fire Department Report.
- Approve the purchase of 24 new Motorola Minitor 6 pagers with chargers for a total expenditure of $9,960
- Approve 2022 Fire Dept Budget
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Approve Ambulance 2022 Budget
- Fundraising Committee report.
- Building Committee report.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report
- Approve Bills as presented for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715-939-9173.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.