July 15, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, Vacant-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Leroy Sandridge-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold a meeting on July 15th, 2021 6:30 PM at the at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI
at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Presentation of 2020 Audit
- Approve June 10, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Election of officers for the BFCESD
- Fire Department Report. Present Preliminary 2022 Budget
- Approve Fire Department bid for new Vehicle Extrication Equipment
- Ambulance Service Report. Present Preliminary 2022 Budget
- Fundraising Committee report.
- Building Committee report.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report
- Approve Bills as presented for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.