January 6th, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Monday January 6, 2020 at the BFCESD Office
BFCESD Officeat 6:00 PM. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Public Input.
- Continue Review current BFCESD Background, Agreement and Selected Correspondence contained in BFCESD binder.
- Review current Fire & Ambulance Bylaws.
- Consider Items from Agenda Items #4 & #5 to be Included, Modified or Removed as Bylaws are Developed.
- Consider Additional Items for Consideration in Bylaws.
- Consider Formatting of Bylaws.
- Set Date and Time for Next Meeting.
- Public Input.
The Public is encouraged to attend and provide input. To conserve time for committee deliberations and to ensure accuracy, items for consideration from the Public for the bylaws would be most useful when submitted in written form.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.