January 9th, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday January 9, 2020 at the BFCESD Office
BFCESD Officeat 6:30 PM. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report,
- Ambulance Service Report
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Assign new sponsor for BFCESD Service Award Program (LOSA)
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee
- Report on date for next Building Committee meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.