May 13th, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on May 13th, 2021 6:30 PM, at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI
at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve April 8, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Fire Department Report.
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Fundraising Committee report.
- Open discussion regarding building project and direction going forward.
- Determine maximum financial support needed from the seven member entities to move forward with the Fire & Ambulance building construction in 2022.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report
- Approve Bills as presented for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715-354-3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.