October 14, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
280 Edenharter Rd, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake, ________-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Leroy Sandridge-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold a meeting on Thursday October 14th, 2021 6:30 PM at the at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve Sept 16, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Update on the property east of the Mill that the BFCESD owns.
- Fire Department Report.
- Approve the Sale of the shed on the Euclid property that isn’t being used
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Approve Lease $620.00 per month from D&A Birchwood Property LLC for the 101 West Loomis Suite B for Fire and Ambulance Service
- Building Committee report. Review and disposition Northwest Builder’s proposal for building plan updates and permitting activities.
- Update on Risk Assessment that the auditor Brandon Willger mentioned.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report.
- Approve Bills as presented for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.