February 27th, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood–present, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake–present, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle–present, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater–present, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake–present, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson–present, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood—present
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 6:00 PM, BFCESD Office
BFCESD Special Meeting Minutes for Feb 27, 2020
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call—See above
- Public Input—Linda Zillmer had public input.
- Motion was made by Mick Givens to authorize John Depoister as BFCESD as the owners representative for the building bidding process, 2nd by Ken Leners, Carried; Ken Leners made a motion when the building contract is approved to be signed and dated by each entity, 2nd by John Depoister. Carried; Discussion was made about extending out the contract from 4 months to 12 months. Chris approved at the end of meeting via phone call.
- Mick givens made a motion to change the due date from May 15, 2020 to Nov 15 2020, 2nd by Pete Baribeau. Discussion was made to amend due date to July. Was table until March 12 meeting, item will be added to agenda at that time.
- Bylaws changes were gone over and each change were made in agreement and Mick Givens will work on Item # 17a Dissolution description of assets and liabilities.
- Mick Givens made a motion to Adjourn @ 8:45pm, 2nd by Tim Stearns, carried.
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.