December 16, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Richard Stowe-Town of Birchwood-Present-Remote, Mike Hessling-Town of Cedar Lake-Present, Al Dirkes-Town of Doyle-Present, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater-Absent, Leroy Sandridge-Town of Long Lake-Absent, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson-Absent, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood-Absent
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 6:30 PM, BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood WI.
Approved On: 1/13/2022
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call—See above.
- Al Dirkes made a motion to approve Nov 18, 2021 Meeting Minutes, 2nd by Mike
Hessling , Carried 4-0
- Public Input.—Linda Zillmer—asked to have original agreement posted with
signatures on the website. Concerns about risk management having second eyes
for the bills etc. Ken Leners asked when the Acct reports had been separated.
- Fire Department Report–See Attached report
- Ambulance Service Report—See Attached report
- Discuss fundraising was tabled to be added to next month’s agenda.
- Building Committee report—Dec 4th’s meeting was canceled. Building plans were
sent out to be reviewed. Mike asked to get together with Ken G regarding
comments from Don B. Construction insurance will have Cindy check with
Spectrum insurance on what the cost etc. would be.
- Update on Risk Assessment that the auditor Brandon Willger mentioned was
tabled and will be added to next month’s agenda.
- Al Dirkes made a motion to approve donations of $5,554.00 that were
received since the last meeting, 2nd by Rick Oswalt, Carried 4-0
- Al Dirkes made a motion to approve the Bookkeepers report as presented, 2nd by
Rick Oswalt, Carried 4-0
- E-pay #84-91 and Check’s #7918-7961 were approve by email. Al Dirkes made a
motion to approve the additional checks #7962 – 7964, 2nd by Mike Hessling,
- Review Correspondence—None
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.